Thursday 23 June 2011

Zarine Khan Latest picture And Wallpaper

Zarine Khan Latest picture And Wallpaper
Beginning from the advertisements of Bollywood superstar that salmon khan’s released, zarine Khan the films star actress has remain a public debate. Whichever way you look at it, zarine’s unexplainable likeness to Katrina Kaul was irresistible. Nevertheless, as zarine Khan is fully prepared for gradual rising in movie industry, it will simply be unfair to insinuate that she is a carbon copy of Katrina. During an extensive interview with zarine khan,
we can deduce the way a single phone call gives a turnaround to the life of zarine Khan.Zarine Khan
BACKGROUND

I was born and bread in Mumbai. In my early days we were living in Santacruz but we are presently living in Bandra. Being an introvert, I had a very humble background yet I was a brilliant students and always being a favorite for all my teachers. My impression academic record prompted my mother to encourage me to go for medicine. Unfortunately, some unexpected financial obstacles coupled with family problems forced me to abandon my academic program


Young as I was then, I took up upon myself the responsibility of providing the basic needs at home because my parents were seemingly helpless. This financial demand was so overwhelming that I took up a full appointment at the expense of my studies. Considering my nearly 100 kg weight and physical fatness, it had never crossed my mind nor the wildest imagination of my friends that I would one day be an actress. I was simply natural and carefree person, but reality began to tell on me when my family began to experience financial starvation so taking care of my mum and my younger sister became paramount to me. Hence, I began to see the reality of life, abandon sweet and chocolates at the same time concentrate on weight loss by all means securing a high paying job a day dream because I was a school drop-out. As a result, I started modeling, carried out some task with the aim of maintaining the house with the proceeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment