Tuesday 9 August 2011

Prachi: I'm not returning to TV soon

 Prachi Desai Bollywood New Actoress Wallpaper 2011

Small screen star Prachi Desai, who has made her way to Bollywood with Rock On, says she may not be returning to television any time soon.
The 20-year-old plays director-turned-actor Farhan Akhtar's leading lady in the movie that releases August 29. "I don't know when I will go back to TV. If my films don't do well, I will have to go back. But right now I'm doing films an I hope it takes me somewhere," said Prachi.

"It is not that I don't want to go back to my TV image of wearing saris, but it is too early to do all that again. I have other films in hand also. So TV will wait for now," she added.
Apart from Rock On, Prachi is doing Abbas-Mustan's Life Partner in which she will be sharing screen space with actors like Fardeen Khan, Govinda, Tusshar Kapoor and Genelia D'Souza



The young actress walked her way to success with her portrayal of Bani in TV soap Kasamh Se. For her debut film Rock On, she has undergone an image makeover. She gives all credit to director Abhishek Kapoor for her new look.


No comments:

Post a Comment